• The investment Sector mission is “Maximizing value for AIB shareholders”.
• Arab International Bank allocates an approved percentage of its owner’s equity to a portfolio of diversified investments; its composition is consistent with AIB financial objectives and tolerance for risk
• Investment sector team Professionally, Objectively and Ethically manage Direct Investment Portfolio.
The Investment Sector aims to :-
1) Establish active partnership with Corporate and Banks by adopting a collaborative whole system approach and create win-win relationships
2) Target Investment opportunities in Local, Arab and International markets.
3) Optimize asset allocations, in targeted feasible industries based on analytical guidelines that will achieve required rate of return.
4) Hedge Risk through investing in less volatile, stable, profitable investments.