Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs)
Do you plan to grow your business?
As a part of our strategy to establish long-term business relationships with small and medium size enterprises, AIB supports their business through various products and services that aim to unlock their full potential and guide them to achieve growth and success.
In this regard, a dedicated team is available and ready to provide all necessary services to accommodate the financial and banking business needs.
What AIB offers to support your business:
Tell us more about your business needs and we will provide a solution tailored for your needs.
AIB offers your company a range of financial solutions that support business development and profit increase:
- Short term financing for working capital requirements (e.g., raw materials, inventory, exports & import business, receivables and payables, contracts and contracting financing, Letters of credit and collection documents, …).
- Financing capital expenditures through medium/long term financing (purchasing machinery & equipment / financing renovation of existing production facilities).
- Issuing all types of tendering letters of guarantee (bid bonds, advance payment, and performance).
AIB provides financial services for all sectors with preferential interest rates:
- 5% according to CBE initiative for small size enterprises in alignment with the applicable rules and regulations for targeted segments.
- 8% according to CBE initiative for medium size enterprises (industrial sector, construction contracting sector, agricultural sector, renewable energy sector)
- Offering preferential rates for enterprises and transactions that do not fall under the umbrella of any of the Central Bank of Egypt initiatives.
How do we define SMEs? (According to CBE instructions)
|Small Enterprises||Existing Companies||Annual revenues range from EGP 1 million to less than EGP 50 million.|
Manufacturing companies: Paid in capital from EGP 50 thousand to less than EGP 5 million.
Non-manufacturing companies: Paid in capital from EGP 50 thousand to less than EGP 3 million.
|Medium Enterprises||Existing Companies||Annual revenues from EGP 50 million to EGP 200 million.|
Manufacturing companies: Paid in capital from EGP 5 million to less than EGP 15 million.
Non-manufacturing companies: Paid in capital from EGP 3 million to less than EGP 5 million.
We are pleased to respond to inquiries and complaints from SMEs’ customers on AIB call center 19604.