General Conditions :
• Minimum account opening balance required for individuals is EGP 20000, USD 3000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
• Minimum account opening balance required for companies is EGP 100000, USD 5000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
• Flexible account statements can be issued (daily - weekly – monthly – quarterly – semiannually) according to clients’ need.
• Withdrawing cheques permitted from any of AIB branches.
• Joint account is a special service from AIB.
AIB saving account EGP for individuals :
• Interest up to 9.25%.
• Flexible interest payment frequency (monthly – quarterly – semi-annually & annually) according to clients’ needs.
• Interest rate is calculated on the account’s minimum balance during the month.
AIB saving account in EGP for individuals (Day by Day):
• Interest up to 4%.
• Minimum amount to calculate the interest is EGP 10000.
• Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
AIB saving accounts USD for individuals :
• AIB saving accounts USD for individuals with interest up to 1.25%.
• Minimum interest calculation starts from USD 10000.
• Flexible interest payment frequency (quarterly – semi-annually) according to clients’ need.
Monthly Youth Saving Account:
• Monthly Youth Saving Account with interest rate 1% above the regular (applicable) monthly savings account interest rate.
• Customers must be at least 16 years old and no more than 21 years old.
• Account opening balance is EGP 1000.
• Minimum interest calculation starts from EGP 1000.
• Customers can open the account free of charge.
• Customers can issue a Debit card free of charge.
• Customers can register for AIB Online Banking: Click Here
• Customers can issue a Prepaid card.
• Required documents: copy of a valid National ID card.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Current Account with Interest for Companies:
• Minimum account opening balance EGP 5000.
• The annual interest is calculated based on the total balance and issued monthly.
• Interest rate:
- o No interest is calculated on amounts less than EGP 1 million
- o From 1 million to less than EGP 5 million: 4.5%
- o From 5 million to less than EGP 10 million: 5%
- o EGP 10 million and more: 5.5%